- www.concretenetwork.com (Find a local contractor for your project)
- www.ascconline.org (American Society of Concrete Contractors)
- www.sherwin-williams.com (Sherwin-Williams Paint Stores)
- www.concretedecorshow.com (H & C is a founding sponsor of this decorative concrete tradeshow)
- www.worldofconcrete.com (Concrete and masonry tradeshow – Las Vegas, NV)
WHAT’S COOL FEEL™ TECHNOLOGY?
COOL FEEL™ TECHNOLOGY reduces the temperature of concrete surfaces exposed to UV rays by up to 20 degrees F. This makes the concrete substrate cooler to the touch and friendlier to walk on. Acryla-deck® Water Based Hi- Build Deck coating with Cool Feel™ Technology provides superior protection and beauty for both exterior and interior concrete.
CAN ACRYLA-DECK® WATER BASED HI- BUILD DECK COATING WITH COOL FEEL™ TECHNOLOGY BE APPLIED TO BARE CONCRETE SURFACES? WHAT ABOUT PREVIOUSLY COATED SURFACES?
For any bare concrete surface remember to perform the water test to check for adhesion. If the water does not absorb rapidly, then etch the surface using H&C® CONCRETEREADY® Etching Solution, following label instructions.
Acryla-Deck® Water Based Hi- Build Deck coating with Cool Feel™ Technology can be applied over water based coatings that are porous, clean, dry and free of grease, oil and other contaminates. To ensure a properly cleaned substrate, use H&C® CONCRETEREADY® Cleaner Degreaser, following label directions.
WHERE CAN I SELL ACRYLA-DECK® WATER BASED HI- BUILD DECK COATING WITH COOL FEEL™ TECHNOLOGY?
Acryla-deck® Water Based Hi- Build Deck coating with Cool Feel™ Technology is a great recommendation for any Residential, Hospitality or Multi-Family concrete foot traffic areas. That includes areas such as such as pool decks, concrete patios and walkways, and, block and stucco walls.
Outside of the Product data page available through SOURCE we have other tools to help you discuss Acryla- Deck® Water Based Hi- Build Deck coating with Cool Feel Technology. The H&C® Acryla-Deck® Solid Color Deck Coating Color Card (A101157PD) and Sell sheet (A100167PD) are both available through Print Fulfillment.
A water-based, easy to apply stain for use on pool decks, walkways, garages, driveways, and interior floor.
- Convenient, ready-to-use color offering, colors can be outlined & inter-mixed to create custom color options.
- Water-based formulation for easy application and clean-up
- Quick turnaround, re-coat or seal in 4-6 hours
Available at your local Sherwin-Williams store.
H&C has all your decorative and protective concrete needs covered, including stains, dyes, hardeners, resurfacers, overlays, sealers and water-proofers. Expect superior job ef ciency and impressive results, every time. Find the products and people to give your business every advantage at Sherwin-Williams stores across the country.